Provides tactical execution of media plans and in direct support of the Media Supervisor and Digital Media Planner/Buyer. Conducts media research, builds reports, and maintains record keeping; evaluates new media opportunities; and advertising placement. Works in conjuction with the Media Supervisor and Digital Media Planners to respond to client needs and requsts. Additionally manages campaigns and plans independetly under the supervision of the Media Supervisor and Digital Planner/Buyer.
This position has no direct reports.
Assistance to the Media Supervisor and Digital Buyer/Planner Invoice collection and reconciliation
Rate Card collection
Media kit collection and filing
Managing and organizing media documents and plans
Media presentation and development
Insertion Order generation
Revising and updating flowcharts
Updating media contact lists
Developing spec sheet grids for ad creation
Helps in management and record keeping of makegoods and negotiations
Manges accrued order details with accounting and reports back to media team
Assistance with trafficking online advertising through ad server
Compiling monthly online media reports and assisting buyers with post-buy analysis for offline media Assists with media research utilizing research tools, and other resources to select the most effective media channels in reaching target audiences
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent; or two to three years related experience in media either at an agency or media company; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous media services experience
- Superb verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Passion to learn and be challenged daily
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in high-pressure situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Proficient in the use of a PC or Mac; in a Windows environment; in the use of the Internet; and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with building PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work both independently managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with leaders of other functions areas to achieve common goals
- Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment
- Ability to develop professional relationships both internally and externally
- Openness to New Ideas
- Performance Excellence
- Customer Focus
SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Director of Media Services
Off Madison Ave