SEO/PPC Web Developer
Website Davidson Belluso
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design,
development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with clients to understand their business models and goals to help define strategy, content and features for design of their websites and/or applications.
• Identifies complex problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to assist clients.
• Assist account management team with estimating projects.
• Training of clients to work with their website as needed.
• Meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills.
• Design, manage and implement SEO/PPC programs around client needs.
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
• Advanced knowledge of the WordPress CMS. Ability to create custom WordPress plugins and custom WordPress themes.
• Advanced knowledge of SEO/PPC to create, analyze, measure and optimize online marketing efforts to realize clients marketing goals.
• Ability to plan and execute complete database driven web applications.
• Familiarity with LAMP stack servers configuration.
• Expert knowledge of Domain and DNS configuration.
• Experience in MVC frameworks primarily Laravel, Codelgniter a plus.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
• Experience in responsive layout development.
• HTML5/CSS3 knowledge.
• Ability to deploy and maintain cPanel/WHM LAMP stack VPS environments.
• Degree in graphic design, web design, or applied-creative degree preferred. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment handling multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a team environment with other developers and account managers, as well as able to work independently.
• Can take direction and work within workflow protocols and established guidelines.
• Adaptive and flexible.
• Must be a detail-oriented and self-starter individual.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.